Wednesday, March 3, 2010

[WHOLLY LEGITIMATE POST]

This is a place holder for an entry I intend to write about my humorous attempts to eat Jell-O with a fork. This serves more as a reminder to myself, as it's 3:30 in the morning and I've come up with several good sentences about the hazards of eating Jell-O with a fork and I don't want to forget them during sleep.

So this is a reminder to me, the author: Don't forget those funny things you thought up about the Jell-O.

And this is a reminder to you, the reader: Don't forget to come back, tomorrow or thereabouts, to read my insightful witticisms about eating Jell-O with a fork.

Return to your lives.

EDIT:

Amusing anecdote rescheduled for some other time because of Biology home work and Usopp totally left the crew.

ADDITIONAL EDIT CONFIRMING MY FAILURE TO DELIVER WHAT I PROMISED:

This is no longer a placeholder. In fact, it is quite the opposite, as you can see by the change in title, this is now a WHOLLY LEGITIMATE POST. It turns out those things I was going to say about Jell-O and the many utillities of the humble fork weren't actually funny, and I didn't have patience to sit around making them thus.

This is now a WHOLLY LEGITIMATE POST in that it is now a deconstruction of my own truly impressive procrastination skills and and inability do anything I intend to!

Until next time, Meander-ers!

No comments: