Thursday, November 4, 2010

A Dialogue With a Blog: Blog's Response


Oh... Salacious. It's you.

You've got a lot of nerve, coming here at this hour, asking me to take you back. It's been quite a while, and I was just starting to get over you. The neglect you put me through.

It was... Unbearable.

You want to write on me again? I don't know about that, Salacious. Maybe, we can hang out sometime get some coffee or something, but until I know what's what... I just don't know if I'm ready for that.

Though... I must confess, I do still think about you sometimes.... Late at night... When there's no one to write on me, I remember you. You weren't the best, but you did fine, and, to be honest, I found your flustered, floundering style sort of endearing... The reason I had such a hard time being ignored by you is because... I really miss you!

Oh, who am I kidding! I can't make you jump through these stupid hoops!

Write on me, Salacious! Write one me now!

-The Blog

No comments: